- Important AGM/Nomination Information: Notice of AGM and Nomination. The Annual General Meeting for Mill Woods Seniors Association will be held on March 22, 2018. Registration opens at 10:30 am with the meeting starting at 11:00 am. Please be advised that if you would like to run for the Board your completed nomination must be received by February 1, 2018. Nominations will be accepted only from those members who signed as receiving the application package (no photocopied packages accepted). All nominees must be recommended by the Nomination Committee to be eligible to run for election. As allowed by Bylaw 10.3 and approved by the Board of Directors, at this particular AGM nominations will not be accepted from the floor. Additional information will be posted on the Bulletin Board. Copies will also be available at the front desk.
- Time Change: Functional Fitness will start at 3:15-4:15 PM. Class starts this Monday Jan 15, 2018.
- Cancelled Class: Memory Writing Class
- Reminder: Please fob in to My Seniors Centre (the computer at the Front Desk) each time you visit MWSA, even if it's just socializing. It helps us keep accurate statistics for programming and funding reasons.
- Reminder: We are a public facility and see a lot of traffic, especially during events. This is a friendly reminder that you are responsible for your own personal belongings when you use our lockers, coat room, etc to store your items. Please do not leave valuables unattended. Thank you for your understanding.
- Winter 2018 Program Updates. Please read. Updated as of Dec 15, 2017.
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.