- Casino Volunteers Wanted for MWSA. Please see attached document for more details. If interested, please contact Joan at 780 461 8281 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MWSA will be hosting two Flu Clinics this month: Wednesday October 25 from 10-1 PM and Tuesday October 31 from 12:30-3 PM. Get your free flu shot, but bring your AB Health Care Card and sign up at the Front Desk.
- October 2017 Extra Events Calendar
- Bake Sale Donations--Please label your baked goods with a list of ingredients. You can drop off baked goods at the Centre 8AM on Saturday October 28.
- Mill Woods Town Centre Parking Lot Update (from Celeste, Executive Director)
- MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Maiyra--780 508 9359.
- MWSA Volunteer Program Leads Wanted (for the Fall): Walking Group, Choir Program Lead, Travel Club Lead (for international travel). If you or someone you know is interested in any of these positions, please get in touch with Karen (MWSA Program Coordinator).