- New! BINGO Volunteers Wanted for Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:30 pm. By volunteering, you will be helping MWSA raise funds. We need 9 volunteers to do the evening shift and the same 6 people for late night bingo at Parkway. If interested, please leave your name and number at the Front Desk.
- Time Change: Functional Fitness will start at 3:15-4:15 PM. Class starts this Monday Jan 15, 2018.
- Cancelled Class: Memory Writing Class
- Reminder: Please fob in to My Seniors Centre (the computer at the Front Desk) each time you visit MWSA, even if it's just socializing. It helps us keep accurate statistics for programming and funding reasons.
- New! Cribbage Volunteer. We are looking for one more dedicated volunteer to help run the program, Thursdays from 12:15-2:15 PM.Please contact Karen (Program Coordinator) if interested.
- Reminder: We are a public facility and see a lot of traffic, especially during events. This is a friendly reminder that you are responsible for your own personal belongings when you use our lockers, coat room, etc to store your items. Please do not leave valuables unattended. Thank you for your understanding.
- Winter 2018 Program Updates. Please read. Updated as of Dec 15, 2017.
- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE: TIME CHANGE, 10:45-11:45 AM. (Page 9 in Winter Program Guide)
- WINTER 2018 PROGRAM GUIDE is here! We have your favourite programs and new exciting ones this season! Registrations on now.