- We heard you like schedules! Check out our colourful Summer 2018 Program Schedule. (Printed copies available at the Front Desk)
- Latin Groove is cancelled
- K-Day Comedy Night: Monday Jul 23 from 5-11 PM. Join us at K-Days for a night of laughter and fun times. We still have spaces available. Cost: $25 M/$35 NM (Includes admission and yellow bus transportation)
- Cancelled Summer 2018 Programs: Chair Yoga, Core-Strength-BalanceClass, Gentle Yoga, Mixed Line Dance, Keep Fit-Mondays, Keep Fit Moderate, Line Dancing Intermediate
- Summer 2018 Programs start this upcoming week and you can register for our classes or drop-in.
- Board of Directors Updates, (click on underlined text) brought to you by MWSA President, Terri Martineau
- July 2018 Events Calendar
- July 2018 Newsletter (Thanks to Muriel!)
- Registration on now for our Summer 2018 Programs! Low registration = cancellation of classes.
- Vote for August's Volunteer of the Month!
- Vote for August's Employee of the Month (if you like these email newsletters, don't forget to vote for Karen!)
- AM-12:15 PM, Effective May 1st-August 30, 2018
- NEW! PICKLEBALL TUESDAYS 12:30-2:00 PM,
New Start Time! PICKLEBALL THURSDAYS 12:30-2:00 PM, COST: $2M/$5 NM Effective May 1st-August 30, 2018
- New! Membership & IT/Communications Committee Volunteers Wanted. Please leave your name at the Front Desk.
- Annual General Report 2018
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.