- October 2018 Newsletter!
- New Dates for Self Defense Class: October 11-November 29, 2018. There is still time/space to sign up for this exciting class!
- Both Sit & Be Fit Classes (Monday & Wednesday) are full to the max. No more class registrations and drop-in spots available. Thank you for the
- Diwali Festival of Lights Gala is here! Buy a ticket, support our Centre!
- MWSA ED Celeste Nicholson & MWSA Board Member Deb Alloway were on CBC Edmonton AM Friday Sept 14, 2018 to talk about how great our seniors centre is!
- MWSA's Cinnamon Buns were discussed on CBC Edmonton Radio Snack Checker on Wednesday Sept 12, 2018
- Fall 2018 Fall Programs Cancelled: Improve Your Balance, Total Body Conditioning, Spanish for Beginners, Mixed Media Collage (Sept 22/29)
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.